Dec 20, 2007

20 weeks

Halfway today!! Here is my 20 week belly pic:


Thought I'd start to do a few different shots to start to see my belly from different angles as it grows. I've also done one for a comparison - here it is with the last couple of shots:

Looks to me like it is getting more rounded and coming out more from the top. It seems to have gotten a bit bigger in the last two weeks, but I don't really know how much - I haven't gotten that feeling like I'm really popping out more again yet.

Today also marks the day when I am officially on holidays from work for Christmas - two whole weeks off! It's been a year since I have had any time off work so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm all set to get off to a great start this morning with a facial, pedicure and manicure at my favourite beauty salon, courtesy of my darling husband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am loving reading your blog and keeping up with all of your pg news. SO exciting and so happy things are progressing so well. Half way now - thinking of you and have a wonderful Christmas - your last as just a couple - hope it's really really special - next year will be even more so! Merry Christmas to you and your husband, Kath from Starpepper (EB)