Aug 19, 2008

A new blog

After hearing that I still have some of my beautiful loyal readers checking in here for updates, I thought I should pop in to say that I have started a new blog for Jacob that is updated regularly called Munchkin Land. The new blog has been set up as invite only - if you would like access just leave a comment with your email address so that I can send an invitation.

Thanks again to everyone who has checked up on me and wished us well. I am so completely in love with our little miracle and feel very lucky that I am now part of the family of my dreams :)

3 comments:

Renee said...

Ooh ooh - how exciting! I have been checking regularly for updates on how your little boy is doing, and how you are enjoying being a mum! My email is renee_nay@optusnet.com.au, if you don't mind me continuing to follow your exciting journey. Email me your address too, and I will send you an invite to my blog if you are interested...
Renee

AJ said...

Hi KAth....can't rememberif I PM'd you through EB or not...

ajcarter33@hotmail.com

Charlie said...

Hi Kath,
I haven't spoke to you in sometime. We finally delivered our twins Charles & Amelia last November 27. I am on leave until Nov this year. I would love to hear from you and have a read of your story Munchkin Land.Email is ccmitchell2@optusnet.com.au

Cheers
Christina (Quest Agency)