Jul 23, 2009

A new start to a new dream

Thanks to a suggestion from a good friend (thanks Car!), I have decided that it is time to ressurect this blog. For those who are not already aware, we have decided that the time has come for us to start trying for baby number 2. Obviously for us, this involves another trip on the IVF rollercoaster.

Not wanting to have my little munchkin's blog taken over by IVF talk, I have so far kept most of it out of print. But I do feel like it would be a positive step to record this new stage in our journey. To allow myself to process it all, as well as keep our lovely friends and family up to date on our progress.

So welcome back to any of my familiar readers!! And to any new readers - welcome to Butterfly Dreams...Take 2!

1 comment:

Car said...

Welcome Back Kath ;)