Sep 5, 2009

Shock

Umm...yes...I am in shock. My blood tests results came in yesterday afternoon....and apparently I am PREGNANT!!! :O

More than happy to eat my words on this occasion, still seems so weird though after I had myself convinced that this cycle had failed. A HPT yesterday afternoon was still negative which I think made it even harder to accept. But one done this morning is finally showing a faint positive.

Unfortunately though, my clinic only does qualitive blood tests, so I have no idea what my hcg level is. This is also making it hard for me to accept this. I have a scan booked in for Wednesday the 23rd...I don't know how I am going to get through the next 2 and a half weeks without going insane.

I am debating going to a GP to get a quantitive blood test request to help me, but may yet just settle for becoming a POAS addict waiting for the line to get darker.

I really just can't believe it...I am one of those people! First cycle back, and a FET cycle at that! A chance at a baby, without having to do any injections!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kath that is awesome news!!!!!!!
Go to the GP. It will save your sanity.
Congratulations!!!
xoxo

Car said...

WOW :o

Congratulations and get yourself to the GP to save your sanity!!!

Lea said...

Oh wow Kath! Congrats to you and Nathan. I am so happy for you :)

I would be going to the GP too!

xo

AJ said...

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!
Congrats Kath!!
SOOOOOOO happy for you!!!