Sep 7, 2009

Testing, testing

Yes, that's right. On top of going to the GP this morning, I have also started to POAS every morning as a matter of routine! I was nervous all over again when it was hard to see a change between Saturday & Sunday's test, but felt better this morning when the line was noticibly darker. Still no where near as dark as my tests from my last pregnancy (which may be part of what is making me a bit nervous), but dark enough that it has changed from yesterday morning's test.

Now for some bizzare reason, blogger keeps rotating the picture, so I'm sorry about having to tilt your head! The one on the top was done yesterday morning, the bottom one is from this morning...

1 comment:

The Piglets said...

OMG!!! Congratulations!!! Keeping everything crossed for you :)
xo