Dec 31, 2009

18DPO

And just to compare apples to apples, here is another test done this morning at 18DPO...


I think it's fair to say that the line has gotten darker! So, the 3 week countdown begins.

At the moment I'm feeling rattled for the first time this cycle. I've coped better than ever before with every other aspect of the cycle, including the wait for the pregnancy test. But the past two days feel like two weeks, and the three weeks until the scan feels like 3 months. Part of it that I was so busy before, we had a lot going on and were preparing for Christmas as well. But now, Christmas is over and a lot of the personal stuff we have happening now is on hold over the holidays. Normally I have every day filled with some sort of activity with my son (swimming, playgroup etc), but even those are on hold for the holidays. Being a stay at home Mum with nothing to do and nowhere to go doesn't provide a lot of distraction! And normally I would go for long walks with the pram, spring clean the house etc etc, but obviously I'm also trying not to overexert myself and getting paranoid at every little twinge.

I do want to fix this though, so I will fix it. I didn't really get to enjoy my pregnancy properly with my son, mostly to do with the issues surrounding IVF. I really want to be able to enjoy this pregnancy, especially when there is a very good chance it will be our last one. And knowing that morning sickness could be only a week or two around the corner, I should be enjoying this part of it! Time for some more soul searching it seems...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending you nothing less than Full Blessings!!!

Qi Shi said...

http://benportraitpainting.blogspot.com/
Affordable, valuable and beautiful oil portrait painting on Canvas. They will stay over hundred years for the next generations.

Jules said...

Hopefully this one's a sticky. xo

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

What beautiful lines you've been getting there Kath xo