Dec 8, 2009

So far so good

Well, I've been on 12 hourly Progynova tablets for a week, and as of today I am now taking them 8 hourly. So far, I am coping very well...better than I have for any other cycle I have done so far. I'm still in the same frame of mind that I described in this post, and am enjoying the freedom and flexiblity that comes from only having one child. I have been having such a great time with my son and we have been enjoying loads of social experiences with other parents and children as always.

There are other major things going on in our lives at the moment too which is keeping me very well distracted. Between that and Christmas fast approaching, I'm finding that I'm even forgetting that I am on an IVF cycle. Which also obviously doesn't leave much time for the obsessing that normally goes along with it.

Let's just hope that the rest of the cycle goes this smoothly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, kids and christmas make us forget about other things we would normally obsess over, lol, hope it all works out for you ;)

starpepper said...

Hope all is okay, Kath. Have been thinking of you. I guess not having time to obsess is the silver lining of the things that are keeping you distracted.