Jul 16, 2010

16w3d Belly Pic

So here's my belly shot from this morning at 16w3d...



Comparing to the shot from 2 weeks ago, I seem to be 'rounding' lol.

Feeling pretty good at the moment, still a little more tired than normal, but I'm thinking that will probably be the case for the whole pregnancy (and the first few months of baby!!).  It's manageable though and I'm still keeping up with my active little toddler.  This pregnancy seems to be going so much faster than my last one.  I guess I have a lot more to keep me distracted this time!  I just can't believe that in less than 4 weeks I will be at the halfway mark!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Gorgeous!

Lea said...

You look fantastic Kath! Are you going to be finding out what you are having?

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say/ask the same thing Lea!
You look great Kath xo

AJ said...

Looking good Kath!