Aug 6, 2010

Scan results

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted - we had a friend look after the munchkin for us while we were at the scan and ended up staying for dinner ;)

I'm very happy to report that the scan went beautifully...everything is looking perfect!  I feel so much more relaxed now, very relieved to see the little one again and know that it is doing ok.

Didn't get a great shot though - the cheeky little munchkin did not want to show us it's face!


And yes, we now know the sex of the baby! :)  And no, I haven't changed my mind about keeping it a secret ;)  I'm really glad that I decided to find out though, it has made it so much more real for me.  It makes it easier to get a better picture of the future which also helps to reassure me.  I think, for us, it has been the right decision.  Let's just see whether we can manage to keep the secret!!

No comments: