Aug 16, 2010

Update

So, not much happening at the moment.  This is what my OB calls the 'boring' time during pregnancy until about 28 weeks.  I don't mind though, I find this time much easier than the time between 12 and 19 weeks. (Well, really from the very start until 19 weeks!).

I'm feeling the baby move more and more - still only very faint and still only when I am really still, usually laying down.  Hubby has felt it a few times, but the movements are still not very often and don't last that long so it can be hard.

We think we have a name picked out!  Obviously I can't give the name as it would reveal the sex, but we are very excited to have a name in mind already.  We were always going to struggle with either name choice - we both have a lot of trouble with boys names, and we have very different tastes in girl names.

I'm starting to feel a small amount of pelvic pain from time to time which I'm really really hoping doesn't turn into S.P.D..  I had a lot of pain with my last pregnancy which I was really hoping to avoid this time!

Other than that, everything seems to be going along smoothly.  I'm still very tired, but not feeling as uncomfortable as I was in my last pregnancy at this stage which has been great.  Although maybe it is just because I know now how much worse it gets!!

1 comment:

Vanessa x said...

Boring is good!!!

I'm seeing a physio tomorrow for SPD :(. I didn't have this with my Princess and oh my, the pain is excruciating. Sciatica has well and truly kicked in too but at least the constant vomiting from morning sickness has stopped!!

I hope things continue going well for you x