Aug 6, 2010

So nervous

I have my 19 week morphology scan today and I don't think I could be any more nervous.  I'm trying to do a lot of deep breathing to counteract the nerves so my body stays reasonably relaxed, but it's a bit of an effort.  I really don't remember being this nervous with my last pregnancy.  Maybe it's the whole 'natural conception' thing - I never thought it would be possible, therefore how can it be real.  Or  maybe it's because I know even more what I have to lose.  Either way, I'm really looking forward to that scan this afternoon...

3 comments:

Tammy said...

How did you go Kath?

Vanessa x said...

Hi!! You don't know me nor I you lol ~ I just googled "19 week scan" because I'm 19 weeks pregnant tomorrow and your 3D scan of your first child came up! Then I saw your ticker ~ 144 days to go ~ and it caught my eye because mine is 48 days lol.

Anyway, you made me smile because the first post I read was from 2007 about how you were nervous about your 19 weeks scan... then you went on to say how perfect your baby was. I then went to your recent posts and read the same thing.... I am sure everything will be perfect again this time round.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me stopping by :) Good luck with your pregnancy ~ I'm pregnant with twins so will probably have mine earlier than you but it will be fun following your pregnancy.

Vanessa xx

(http://www.1012011.blogspot.com/)

Vanessa x said...

*doh.. I meant my ticker was 148, not 48.... I wish!!!!