Oct 19, 2010

30 weeks

30 weeks today...on the 10 week countdown!!


Finally managed to get one out of my pajamas!

Pain wise I'm still struggling.  Although thankfully the pain in my hands eased up a lot after a couple of days and is now barely noticeable - things I changed were being more careful about drinking lots of water and making sure to stretch my hands properly throughout the day.  I've also noticed the swelling in my feet went away too which probably has something to do with it.

However, over the last few days, I have developed some sort of pain in my lower back.  It's a stabbing pain right at the bottom of my lower back only on my RH side.  It's the kind of pain that almost brings you to your knees when it happens.  Because of the location, I'm concerned that it might be sciatica, but still hoping it's just a knot that can be fixed.  I have another appointment this week with the physio so will hopefully find out more then.  I'm just so envious of those people who manage to get through pregnancy with just discomfort rather than pain.

Other than that though, everything seems to be going well.  I haven't heard anything back about my glucose challenge test so hopefully that means that all is good.  Baby is moving lots and lots which is awesome...well most of the time, I am getting the occasional painful jab!

This afternoon I'm off to meet the hospital midwives.  I'm looking forward to talking to them and finding out a bit more about labouring in their hospital.  Will update after the appointment...

1 comment:

AJ said...

Great belly shot!