Mar 12, 2008

A new addition

That's right, there is a new addition in our family. A gorgeous new neice. My sister delivered her baby on Sunday morning - she is just perfect:



Seeing the end result of my sister's pregnancy is starting to make it so much more real for me. Especially now, with my due date only 8 weeks away. It's also made me that much more excited about meeting our little one.

I have to say though, it has made the labour seem that much more real as well. While I still feel confident that I can get through it a lot of the time, I am starting to have moments of panic at times when I think about actually going into labour. It's one thing to prepare for it in theory, but I'm sure a whole different thing all together to actually experience it. I am still trying to prepare myself as much as possible, but not dwell on it too much. After all, what goes up, must come down. Not much that I can do about it!

1 comment:

AJ said...

She looks like a cutie!! Got a name??