Oct 28, 2009

Final frozen count

I ended up forgetting to phone the clinic yesterday to get the final frozen embryo count - toddlers are the best distraction to IVF! I have since phoned them, and the final count is 5 frozen blasts from this cycle. We still have one leftover from the cycle I concieved my son so we now have a total of 6 blastocysts in the freezer. Very happy to get 6 from 16, my old clinic used to look for 1 in 4 to make the 5 days, so to get more than that is great.

Feeling ok still, trying to take it easy but am finding it near impossible with a very active toddler to chase around. I think he senses that I'm supposed to be resting! Just trying not to worry about doing the wrong thing - having my son has taught me that sometimes it's just a matter of waiting for the perfect baby to come.

1 comment:

starpepper said...

Thinking of you and sending you lots of hopeful vibes! Btw Jake looks gorgeous in his new boxers.