Oct 9, 2009

First one down

Well the first injection is now behind me...and thankfully it wasn't as bad as I expected. I guess I had built it up in my mind a bit after developing quite the fear of them last time, but it really wasn't too bad at all. I did hesitate for a bit, but managed to get it done pretty quickly and with minimal pain. Only one week now until my scan...one of the great things about having a toddler this time around is that the time goes by a lot quicker than when I didn't have one!!

3 comments:

starpepper said...

Hope the time flies and that this cycle is a magic one so you don't have to keep going through all this stuff.

Lea said...

Good luck Kath. I have everything crossed for you. You are brave doing the needles yourself. I always made DH do it!

starpepper said...

How are you holding up?