Oct 26, 2009

Transfer

Well we managed to get to transfer! I had one good looking blast transfered today. So far there have been 3 others frozen. The scientist is keeping a couple more overnight, if they turn into blasts by tomorrow then he will freeze them. I am to phone the clinic tomorrow to get the final frozen count. So we lost a lot from the 16, but it's still a pretty good final result - especially considering how many eggs were collected.

So now I just stay on the Crinone once a day until the blood test, which is scheduled for the 5th November. I have a follow up appointment booked for the 1st December which will either be a scan or will be to discuss this cycle and plan the next one, depending on the result of the blood test. Having just looked at the calender, the blood test is only 10 days away! That is the quickest two week wait I have ever had.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Great news Kath! I have everything crossed for you. Glad you are feeling better too.

Hopefully you get a few more for the freezer too.

xo