Oct 20, 2009

Trigger

Well, the trigger injection went off without a problem. In fact, it was so much easier than I expected. For those familiar with IVF meds, I was given the Ovidrel injection - so much better than the Pregnyl injection (the Pregnyl needs to be mixed yourself, very fidley and in my opinion, a lot more painful). I have had the Ovidrel once before, but still expected it to hurt more than it did.

I'm feeling quite uncomfortable and bloated today, still can't shake overstimming from my mind. But it is nice to have a day off the meds. I'm already getting nervous about tomorrow though, I really hate general anaesthetic.

I have to be there at 12:30 tomorrow, but judging by my last experience with the day surgery place and what I know of EPU's, I don't expect to be home until around 5pm at least. I will try and update tomorrow afternoon/night depending on how I am feeling, otherwise will do so the next morning.

5 comments:

Lea said...

Good luck Kath. Wishing you all the best for tomorrow.

xo

Car said...

Good luck for tomorrow Kath xxx

Jules said...

Good Luck Kath.

Anonymous said...

Wow that's come around quick Kath!
Good Luck today. I hope all goes well xo

starpepper said...

Hope you are not feeling too yukky...and hope you get some good news tomorrow re fertilisation.