Aug 24, 2007

Pregnyl + Crinone = Tears

I really don't think I have ever been this emotional. Yesterday I must have been in tears at least 6 times - all over really stupid things. One of them being missing my exit on the highway. And it wasn't even that much out of the way to take the next exit! I just can't believe how much these meds are messing with my head right now. Normally yeah I might get a tad emotional at times, but with this new cocktail of drugs I am like a blubbering mess!

My poor hubby has his work cut out for him trying to support me right now. The last day or so he has done such a great job looking after me, it is just so wonderful to have someone to lean on when I feel so out of control.

I'm hoping now that the pregnyl injections are over with I can soon go back to just being mildly & occaisionally emotional rather than being 'wound up like a spring' as my hubby says.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Those drugs bring out the best in us don't they.

Sending you a big hug across cyberspace.

xoxo

Shannon said...

Kath

Wishing you many smiles, happy days and moments of joy when this is all over.

Thinking of you.

Shannon
xxxx