Aug 28, 2007

Bloating

I can't believe how bloated I am this time around - I've never seen anything like it. Well, maybe after my first EPU, but it was only this bad for a few days, maybe a week. And that was a case of mild OHSS, whereas this seems to be just plain old bloating. And it's not getting any better! I look like I am at least 3 months pregnant! It's becoming really difficult to find anything to wear to work cause half my pants don't fit me and I don't really have a lot of clothes that 'cover' a bloated stomach. Just trying to do my best with baggy tops and oversized bags to try to cover up!

I mentioned it to my acupuncturist when I was there yesterday but he was happy about it! Reckons that at least I know that the meds are working! Yeah, that's great, but couldn't they have picked another side effect - at least with headaches or something I could have taken some panadol!

Other than that, the emotional side of things has calmed down a bit thankfully. Obviously still not me, but not the sobbing mess I was last week so I'm going to be happy with that.

I am doing my best not to think about the impending test result, but couldn't resist playing around with a ticker...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thinking of you, and stalking you!!!!

xx