Sep 5, 2007

OMG!!!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!

The clinic finally managed to find my blood test results. Apparently they had spelt my name wrong so when they were searching for them under the correct spelling they weren't there. Results were:

HCG @ 19DPO = 1769!!!!!

What a huge level! Higher than the betabase average at 19DPO for multiples!!

I'm having another blood test tomorrow just to make sure that the levels are doubling as they should, but they are not too concerned with my level being so high.

I am just in shock, such a surreal feeling! I know that I had the postive pregnancy tests, but it really feels like I am finding out for the first time that I am pregnant. Finally I can say those words and actually believe them!! I can finally start to really enjoy this wonderful ride that I am on!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

OMG KATH!!! Congratulations. I am over the moon for you! I can't wait to hear all about your happy, healthy pregnancy!!!!!

Shannon
xx

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! KATH - I'M CRYING!!!!

Huge congratulations to you & Hubby. That is such great news.

All the best for a boring, uneventful pregnancy.

Lots of love,
Jacqui from SMEP
xxx

Edwina said...

Kath...just wanted to send you my best wishes and congrats for the next 7 months. You are already missed in RSGG. Thank you for being such a support to not only me but all the gals. Took me a while to find you on eb...but I am persistent. :) It's great to see so many of the gals in your new BG...I will hopefully join you soon too ;) If you want to e-mail me...edwina@sheppcorp.com.au.
Lots of love Ed (Sophie's mum)xxx