Sep 5, 2007

Stupid Pathology

I can't believe they managed to stuff up my blood test! All day I waited yesterday, checking my phone every 5 minutes waiting for the clinic's call. Finally I phoned them at around 3:20pm and they still hadn't received my results. They followed it up, and it turns out that the main head office pathology place hadn't even received it yet! I had it done at 7:30am - I even got up at 5:30am to make sure that I was at the pathology place before it opened at 7am!

So now I don't even know if they still have my sample. One of the nurses was going to try to chase it up, but they all finish work at 4:30pm so she is calling me at some stage this morning. If she has not phoned me by 9am I will be on the phone chasing her up!

I feel like I am in limbo right now. I know that it's pretty hard to deny the strong positives I have been getting. I did another one on Monday morning and this is what I got:


But I just can't bring myself to accept it until I hear the hcg levels from the clinic. I know plenty of people do, and hubby doesn't seem to have had a problem with it. But for some reason, I need that blood test result.

No comments: