Nov 19, 2007

Right now

One thing I have really noticed in this pregnancy, everything has to happen right now. If I need to go to the bathroom, I need to go right now, if I suddenly feel like salt & vinegar chips, I have to have them right now, if I think of something that I need to get done, it needs to be done right now. I was reading a post on a forum today that was talking about what people were eating for lunch. One of the things mentioned was a nutella sandwich. It's been ages since I've had nutella, yet after reading that I thought I could really go some nutella. But the difference was, I needed it right now. Instantly I was off to the shops to get some nutella.

And yes, it tasted every bit as good as I expected!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is soooo true Kath!! I remember that urgent need for everything so well. And God help anyone who stood in the way of whatever it was that I wanted, ROFL
Hugs
Suzanne

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Yum. This post has made me hungry!