Jan 31, 2008

26 weeks

Here is my latest belly pic at 26 weeks...

and the comparison with the 24 week shot...


I get quite shocked some fortnights when I see the comparison, it's amazing how quickly the body can adapt and change to the growing baby inside. My weight gain has been more steady in recent weeks, I've now put on around 6.5kg so far which I'm pretty happy with.

We have our first antenatal class in a few days time, I can't wait! The idea of having to accept the fact that I have to go through the whole labour process makes me quite nervous though. Until now, I haven't really thought that much about it and am still in a bit of denial that I actually have to go through it. But I'm assuming that the classes at the hospital will help make it that much more real for me. I'm still deciding if I will close my eyes for the birth video!

No comments: