Jan 17, 2008

24 weeks

Time already for a 24 week belly pic update:

and a comparison with 2 weeks ago...


My belly probably hasn't done a heap of growing over the past couple of weeks. Some days I feel quite small, others I feel like a heffa!

I had my 24 week appointment with the OB yesterday afternoon, all went really well. Hubby was able to come with me to this appointment - he hasn't been able to get there since the first appointment so it was fantastic to have him there with me. Again, the appointment wasn't very long - just the standard question time & blood pressure check for me and sizing & heartrate check for the baby. OB is happy that both me and bub are doing really well. Next appointment is in another 4 weeks, just after I will have done the glucose test.

Hubby and I are off tomorrow on our very special holiday. I've been looking forward to this weekend for ages, it's hard to believe it's actually here. Hopefully we will get some nice weather for at least some of the weekend, a sunset walk along the beach sounds just perfect about now.

No comments: