Jan 30, 2008

First nappy purchase

Hubby had the honour of purchasing the first lot of nappies for bub this morning. There is a fantastic sale on them in Wollies stores this week so we thought we would take the opportunity to grab the newborn nappies that we will need for baby and save some money. But could I find them anywhere yesterday?? Seems the sale was too well advertised! But while working this morning, hubby ended up coming across a Woolies that had some in stock and grabbed a couple of boxes. Strange to think that something that will become so mundane is so exciting for us now.

On another note, I have developed a rash-like skin irritation on my belly that is itching like crazy. I spoke to the midwife about it this morning and apparently it is just another one of the joys of pregnancy. I tried a cold teatowel on my belly last night but bub was not happy, kept kicking me until I took it off! So I'm off to the chemist later to get some calamine lotion for the itching, but other than that will just be hoping that it is short lived.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OH MY GOD Kath! Your ticker is at 99 days! You are in to double digits!