Feb 19, 2008

28 week OB appointment

I had my 28 week OB appointment yesterday afternoon. Test results from the glucose challenge test came back, no diabetes for me! One more hurdle down. Other than that the appointment was pretty standard, baby is doing beautifully, my blood pressure is perfect. Bub has actually moved since last visit and is now head down which is a great sign. It is strange to think of the baby laying upside down all day.

My OB has also suggested I pack my bags for the hospital already - that way I will have less chance of going into labour early!! I found this quite funny as my OB doesn't seem like the type to be superstitious. I haven't even written a list of what to pack yet so I will have to get started on that. My appointments have changed to fortnightly now too so next visit is in 2 weeks.

No comments: