Feb 14, 2008

28 weeks

28 weeks & third trimester!!! Here I am this morning...

To celebrate hitting third trimester, I thought it would be nice to add a pic from the beginning of my pregnancy journey - just a slight difference to my figure!!

I put the 26 week one in there as well to see how much I have changed - definately a lot fuller in the belly now!

Today is also the day of my glucose challenge test. I have just come back from Part 1 - drinking a super sweet glucose drink. I was really worried about what the drink would taste like so much that I have been dreading this test. I was imagining a sickly, syrupy type drink that would make me want to throw up from the taste. But I'm happy to report that it was no where near as bad as what I thought it would be. It was basically like sweet lemonade. The lady at pathology was saying that some people actually like the drink. I definately wouldn't go that far, but it was bearable. Very cold and fizzy though which did make it hard to get down. Part 2 is the blood test that I have to be back within the hour for. Then I should get the results at my next OB appointment on Monday afternoon.

No comments: