Nov 10, 2010

Improvement

I'm a bit concerned about jinxing myself by writing this, but my pain levels have improved dramatically over the past couple of days.  I'm still in pain, mostly from the S.P.D. but also some sciatic pain, but no where near as bad as what it has been.  I have been doing a lot less around the house which is still a massive struggle for me, but it really seems to have made a difference to the pain level.  I'm even thinking that maybe the baby has changed positions or something because of the pain comparison in relation to the amount of reduced physical activity.  Even over the last day or so when I have done a bit more around the house (dishes, washing, tiny bit of sweeping etc), the pain level is still very manageable.  I'm still getting quite a bit of S.P.D. pain at night, but I have managed to find a position that doesn't aggravate it when I first go to bed which has helped a lot.

Now I'm just really hoping that it stays at this level for the rest of the pregnancy!

No comments: