Nov 24, 2010

A difference

A lot of this pregnancy has been so very similar to my last pregnancy that I was quite surprised to have discovered a big difference between them today.  And it's in my fingers.  Last time my fingers swelled up so badly that I had to remove my rings.  My engagement ring at around 30 weeks:

See Post Here

And a failed attempt at removing my wedding ring at 33 weeks:

here

This time however, there seems to be no difference at all in the size of my fingers.  All rings still go on and off just as easily as they ever have.  It didn't even occur to me until a pregnant friend mentioned the trouble she was having.  I have noticed a very slight amount of swelling on my feet from time to time towards the end of a day, but otherwise it seems to be mostly just a big basketball belly ;)

No comments: