Nov 23, 2010

Update

35 weeks today...officially only 5 weeks to go until my due date :)  Of course we all know that doesn't really mean much, except that the baby should be here some time in the next 2-7 weeks ;)

Feeling ok at the moment considering.  Getting very tired again lately...of course my 5:30am start to every day doesn't help!  I've been trying to nap when I can and rest from time to time, but there's only so much rest you can get with a 2 year old.

The pain is still usually at a manageable level - I do have bad days from time to time, but mostly it's been just normal pain, not debilitating pain.  That is, as long as I am wearing a pelvic belt and being very very careful with everything I do.  The main thing I am missing is going to the beach - living on the coast we usually spend quite a bit of time at the beach, but walking in the soft sand is just too hard on my S.P.D. now and causes way too much pain for a day or so afterwards.  So most likely, no more beach trips for me until after the baby is here.

I'm a little concerned that I may be getting a cold :(  Have had a sore throat for a couple of days and I'm now starting to have sinus issues - feels very typical cold.  I guess it's at least better to get it now than in 3 weeks time.

Other than that, everything seems to be going along really well.  We are reasonably organised now too - still a bit of a 'to do' list before the baby arrives, but we're starting to get through it.  I'm trying to really lap up all the beautiful baby movements while I can as very likely this will be my last pregnancy.  And also spending these last few weeks or so relishing lots of toddler cuddles and enjoying our one on one time before our family grows.

1 comment:

AJ said...

Fantastic Kath! Gald things are going smoothly for you!