Apr 18, 2008

Mothers Group

I went to my first Mothers Group meeting this morning. I found a group in the same suburb as me - they all either have small babies or are just about to, and are all first time Mums. I think I was really lucky to come across this group because a lot of the ones I've seen have older children. Where we meet up is only a few minutes drive from my house as well which is very handy.

The meeting went really well, they are such a wonderful group of ladies. It was a great morning out, in fact I was there for a bit over 4 hours. They meet up every fortnight for morning tea and a chat. I think it will be a great way for me to get out of the house and chat with people at a similar stage as me.

I got so clucky being around all the gorgeous babies today - I can't wait for my little one to arrive! I wouldn't really say that time is dragging, but I'm getting more and more excited as the days go by. It still feels so surreal. Sometimes I get so excited that I feel like I am going to burst!

No comments: