Apr 2, 2008

Baby Names

This is one thing that I have really been struggling with. Obviously we have been discussing baby names since early in the pregnancy, but with only 5 weeks until my due date, we are yet to decide on one of the names. We have a girls name picked out that both hubby and I love, it's the boys name that has been extrememly difficult.

Boys names just seem so much harder to choose - with girls names you can really be quite creative, but when both hubby and I want a good strong boys name, it is a lot more difficult to find. I have been through so many baby name books & websites that my head is spinning, and I'm still trying to come up with a definitive short list. I want to at least have this so that we can name our baby shortly after birth.

It is just such an important thing to consider, our child will be stuck with this name for the rest of their life. I guess it doesn't help that I'm a Libra too - the worst decision maker there is!

2 comments:

AJ said...

Boys names are the hardest!!! I agree..... us Librans are terrible at decisions!!

Bron said...

Oooh not long to go now, I keep checking in on your blog, it's been great. Hope you are not too uncomfy. Time seems to have flown, doesn't seem that long since you were in our buddy group TTC, but now you are nearly there, your dream is about to come true. Thinking of you and your husband.