Jun 1, 2010

Announcement


Yes, that is my baby!! :)

On our break from IVF, we were shocked with a surprise natural conception.  Something we didn't think possible considering the issues we have on both sides.  And I'm so very excited to report that I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a beautiful looking little baby!!

I have been documenting my journey since we found out, but have been too anxious to publish until now.  We won't be announcing it to the world until after the NT scan in a couple of weeks, but I wanted to let you all know first as you have been such a wonderful support to me over the last few years.

So my apologies for not being able to tell you sooner, but please feel free to continue reading below to catch up, the last post being 'Obstetrician Appointment'

7 comments:

Tammy said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Kath!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had tears in my eyes reading your posts!!
Congratulations babe!!! I'm so very excited for you guys. I'm glad all is going smoothly xoxo

starpepper said...

OMG Kath. I haven't had a chance to look at your blog for a while. Decided to check in on the Munchkin tonight and saw your link to Butterfly Dreams. I thought, "Could it be...." and then I read your posts. I just am sooooo thrilled for you and your husband. Wow talk about blow me away! How wonderful and how exciting and how great that you have such lovely news and it happened without having to spend all that money etc! Am just blown away with excitement for you.

AJ said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

You have just made my day!!!!!
I'm keeping everything crossed for a happy healthy journey!!!

I feel like I'm ready to burst with happiness!!

:)

Lea said...

Kath! OMG! I am so happy and excited for you! Fantastic news hun. So glad all is going well. What a fantastic Christmas present xo

cas said...

Wonderful news Kath xxx

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

I have tears too! I love freebies xoxo