Jun 1, 2010

Second blood test result

What a wonderful GP I have found - 8:30am this morning and he has already phoned with my result!

2500!!

Wow, I was very surprised to hear such a high result. I was hoping for it to show doubling every 2 days - it was a bit under 4 days in between blood tests (Friday afternoon, Tuesday morning). Doubling twice would have made it 1520. So a great result so far...of course we still have a bit to go before I will feel comfortable breaking out the bubbly, but it did make me feel a sigh of relief.

The GP asked me what I would like to do next - I have asked for a scan in about 2 weeks time, so at about 7 weeks. He was happy to oblige (and in fact said that it would be his recommendation too) and is going to leave a form at the front counter for me to pick up. And just to come and see him if I have any worries or issues in the meantime. Where has this GP been all my life!!

No comments: